Sunday, December 19, 2010

The Tunnels

Up to here, i liked New Mexico very much: the adobe houses, the desert, the arroyos (very much), the red mountains ( real red and sunsets).
Till...
I drove through the tunnels into the rock
New Mexico Rocks!
I can not believe the incredibilities going through the rocks we camped on the other side on the mountain where the big Ponderosa Pine grow. An upside down world. I am used to empty mountaintops and trees in the valley, here things are upside down somehow

The next day i took lots of photos waiting for the sun to shine into the gorge, i will post those pictures tomorrow.


a naily lizard



old man mountain
watching over us




i fly!






3 comments:

aria said...

so you said I took more pictures in Marocco.. You also did a good job! It all looks great!
x

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

I love the tunnels!!!

jozien said...

Hi Kara, you've been there!?

Thanks Aria, well you're 3 days mine 30.