Monday, December 13, 2010

reading my journal


This photo is taken November 1 on a Monday, so that means i am only missing one day, as Taos was on Saturday. And here i even find it in my journal; "Oct.31 i think, we drive to the locker a white stucco castle like building, Hispanic?

The way i wrote my journal was starting at the moment; "I am crying. My gosh i almost sat on a cactus, a fruit of a cholla i think. Nothing is for sure in my world now. Is it a Raven or a Crow talking to me? The sun is as hot as it can be, i am naked, i move onto a towel in the sand. Now what? Birds are chattering in the Juniper bushes. Scattered bushes 10 feet high and 20 feet wide. Are the Robins they fly off when i come close. There are tufts of dry grass in the sand and dried rounded woody plants. They have seeds."
That was Nov 6, and every next day i write i try to back track what i missed. So now here it is hard to figure out from my journal what happened when.

I know i did figure myself out, it must have been the pink rocks, if you come upon rocks like that, rocks that must have been painted by someone and arranged, everything is going to be okay.

And that Sunday i stayed over at a friend of Michael's in Albuquerque and prepared the van i was going to travel in.

3 comments:

klaproos said...

wat een heerlijke rust komt er uit deze foto's jozien

Haagje said...

Het is zeker wel apart zoals die stenen daar liggen, mooie spanning.

Liefs, Haagje

Anonymous said...

I hadn't noticed jozien.blogspot.com before in my searches!
This is a good blog. Keep up all the work. I too love blogging and expressing my opinions. Thanks