Saturday, October 15, 2022

healthy living

What works for me.

 As i am typing this, i try to remain upright,  shoulders back, chin in, and sitting straight up on the front of my chair. 
Legs not crossed.
I nibble on a Yukon grown carrot.

I was already outside this morning, clearing the cars of snow and hauling firewood for half an hour.

The wild place aspect, the drive way and road close by where covered in elk tracks, nibbling on the vegetation along the road,  they ate my snap dragons, and seemed to like the Lepidium ( a weed, that i harvest for it's seeds)

ha, my posture! i was sloughing again.  I, 62 years old! Finally figured out that i breath easier when i have correct posture. I always believed that i had some sort of default which made me breath through my mouth. Not so, it is posture.

Same for my varicose veins,  weak ankles, balance i am finally working on those things.

This topic is so huge, maybe i should have started out with the fact that i am considered fit, and do not take medication.

 Maybe i will write a bit on the topic for the next few weeks. 

I want to keep it short, because i do not think computer time is very healthy.
 I am going to help my husband, who is changing tires, and depending on the help he does or does not need, i will go for a walk to the lake, to see if there are any ducks,

There were no ducks  in the last few weeks, i did  here swans overhead  lately,  migrating south.

Hope to see you here!


 



No comments: