Sunday, October 16, 2022

Healthy Living 2

 I do believe in getting a good sleep. 

I am over doing it a bit in that department. It is the one thing i have tried to overcome, my need for too much sleep. If you have a suggestion how to get by with less, i am game.

What is too much sleep to me? Well these days i probably sleep 10 hours a night.

 A bit much right? 

But when i listen to people getting sick, i do wonder if i am spared lots because i do sleep it off every single night.

Like i did not have a flu or cold in the last 3 years. I would at the first sign of a sniffle, drink lots of water and sleep extra sleep. Yes more then my 10 hours. And always in one day  the sniffle or cough or headache or whatever symptom would pass within a day.

Getting older i do find i do sleep lighter, but as i do not have to go to work in the morning, nobody to look after. If i  had  a unusual lucid night, I will just sleep in a bit.

 Oops sitting up straight, i forgot, but at least i did not cross my legs

Yesterday i did see an Elk, i followed it's track in the snow. The lake was still half open water and there were 4 ducks! 3 Barrow's Golden-eyes and 1 Buffle-head



No comments: