Monday, October 17, 2022

different opinions

 Still dark out, wet, snow gone again.

I had a good sleep after the disturbed sleep of the night before, so now i slept from 8 pm till 6.30 am woke up one around 2.30 to go to the bathroom, but fell asleep again instantly, had lots of beautiful dreams anyway.

So yes my sleep habit, i do not like it.

But i do like my opinions, but more and more i am aware of how outlandish my opinions are. Or of course i really think other peoples opinions are the ones outlandish. 

And that is also why i write again, about my opinions this time, because i find in every conversation i have, there is some discord, some really black and white, good and bad. 

I am not ready to give examples, i do not want to put my friends on the spot. haha it is probably me on the spot.

So here in this little writings every morning, i will just give my view of things, and i do hope you will either agree or oppose. both are equally welcome. Or best of course, in my opinion, when we can be totally open and acceptive of eachother.....

ha! i do not even know

(sit up straight! that is still very hard to remember)

but what i was trying to say, i do not even know if someone is even reading my blog, maybe i have to built up a network again.

maybe that is what i do after breakfast ( porridge; organic oats, a variety of wild berries, yarrow, spruce nuts, orange peel flour) chaga and coffee.

See you there!

1 comment:

Hollis said...

I know the challenge of difficult sleep. Best wishes!!