Tuesday, October 18, 2022

health

Me with my over indulgence on sleep, i realized how can i actually even say that i am quite healthy?

Yet i am happy to say that i do walk at least 300 minutes per week. A friend of mine who is a doctor in South America, said that is the first thing she tells her patients. No pills are given before that. And she also first works on making small changes to their diet.  Such are her prescriptions initially.

I wonder how doctors are here?

 But i also realized how does say 300 min so easily, lots of steps, and the diet in  few small steps. She maybe said it that way, because she and i walk a lot and feel a half an hour a day is possible for every one. Where as to change your diet is harder. 

For me that is certainly true. Yet i haven't been on a big hike for too long a time, at least several weeks.

 It just happens that way. 

So many things to take note of, that is my complaint being in my sixties. 50 ish was celebration, now in my 60ish I find myself very busy with staying healthy. today already a busy day ahead

And looking out, lots of snow on the mountains, but none here in the woods, so a good day for cutting wood. My partner in crime will be here at eleven and before that i still have to do an hours walk with my husband.

Hasta la Vista!



No comments: