Saturday, November 14, 2020

my focus in meditation

 hmmmm much like my writing, NOW here i am typing, YOU Now you are reaidng.

But in my now, I had some music on and started dancing, but i am back.

I meditate to become more aware, and this morning I remembered to have an intention and  I added bodhichitta.

I meditate every morning for 17 minutes. Which  I feel I could now expand to 20 minutes, but 20 used to be too long, and 15 too short.

If you read the previous posts, I have been trying to get a sense of where  and when my mind gets hooked, and I get lost in thought.

This morning in those 17 minutes, i set 2.5 apart and was able to stay aware in those 2.5 minutes. Now it is in my character (not wrong or right) to always improve and again, i will try to expand that too tomorrow.

In those 2.5 minutes, I sat up, with my back supported, closed eyes most of the times, and in open awareness,  with the breath to come back too

I am dancing again

 and previously while writing I stop when Don asked for attention, he has interrupted me twice, all good, I got back to writing.

-riders on the storm-

In meditation  those 2.5 minutes this morning, I was able to not dance, to not be interrupted. Maybe feeling my toes maybe slightly wiggling, but not get lost in it, maybe hearing something, listening, but not losing focus on awareness. Thoughts would appear, mostly towards the future; what I would write here. But I was able to stay aware.


How cool is that? I am very proud of myself!

Why I write this, is to hear from YOU, really your meditation might be totally about something different. Please tell me. Or when what I describe here is something you do during the day, normal practice, of focusing on writing for example.


1 comment:

matina said...



i was diagnosed of parkinson disease 5 years ago,i started azilect then mirapex as the disease progressed in frebuary last year,and i started on parkinson disease herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic,few months into the treatment i made a significant recovery,almost all my symptoms are gone,great improvement with my movement and belance,it been a year and life has been so good for me,contact them through there website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com