Saturday, March 5, 2011

is it silver bay?

today i went on a long walk
but this was not today


today still cold but bright blue sky
i didn't want to walk today

do you have that some times
where you have to force yourself
for me today
when i started off
i turned around
tried my skis
no i do not want that either
walked again, my feet dragging heavy through fresh snow
and then!
what is that?
a moment of forgetfulness
suddenly not far up the hill
i realize my happiness
my joy for walking
the path it takes me
it takes me where i want to go....



and these photos
that was last week
can you see me sitting
where i want to be
in a dark cave in the rock
goldeneyes feeding at my feet
you know, i am happy being neither here nor there or anywhere
it's very good the way it is

4 comments:

Jyotsna P kadayaprath said...

I realize my happiness
my joy for walking
the path it takes me
it takes me where i want to go....

DEAR,I DO LOVE TAKING LONG WALKS AND YOUR POSTS TAKE ME WHERE I WANT TO GO...KEEP WALKING...KEEP BLOGGING....
LOVE AND WISHES
JOE :)

John said...

Yes, always Silver Bay.

Brian said...

Hey Wild Lady
Silver bay looks like a place you could be found .In a cave of elephant grey rock not hiding just watching. Keep watching your wild places :)

RachelW said...

A wonderful cave!