Thursday, March 16, 2023

working hard

 I am  still working hard to delete delete delete.

I feel before i focus on the bigger problems of the world i should always first look at the things i still need to do for mother earth.

And is it bigger? Which one is smaller. Is it about size? or like, that I like to say; you are either totally content with something or not, a little friction felt is still negativity..

Recently  with a few friend we tackled the idea of  being invasive or even killing for the sake of science.

 What is the use of having a baseline when we have to cause harm  so we know it? or so popular these days to see the trend.

My view is that everything in nature is in need of protecting, NOW.  and not after we knew what we did.

Today i try my bit again by deleting.  eventually my blogs have to be under scrutiny too. argggh it is going to be painful, but i have lots other stuff before i get there. Today it is accounts that i no longer use and are only there for maybe sentimental value.

What do you today, that might save an ant somewhere?


3 comments:

Sabine said...

I just live my life the way I figure it works best. As always, I cycled, not for sports but as my means of getting from one place to another, today 30 km to and back from work incl dropping off some surplus seed potatoes to a former colleague, and on the way home I sneaked into the back of the lecture hall at the nutrition dept to listen a really interesting lecture on the EAT Lancet sustainable diet. I don't know if I saved an ant along the way but despite the fierce cold wind, always blowing towards me of course, it felt like a good day.

This is was what the lecture was about:
https://eatforum.org/learn-and-discover/can-healthy-food-save-the-planet-animation/

jozien said...

Thanks Sabine!, yes i think you did save an ant. 30 km is a long way. and the sharing! And I did sneak a peak at EAT, the link you send me. That sounds good, i will definitely look into it.

Bless said...

I don't think I did anything in particular, today, to save an ant! At the same time, I didn't do anything to harm or kill one, either! As long as they live in the garden and not invade the house, I am fine coexisting with them.