Friday, February 22, 2013

sexual revolution

:) thank you Sean and others for your nice comments on the last post. Things are still dark, but my heart feels light, full of hope.... for what?

I don't quite know. Different things.

Maybe also for a sexual revolution?

I know i am pre menopausal, and i feel hot sex takes place for hot flashes of menopausal women of earlier days. beside it being menopause related i also think it is a trend.
As i browse the Internet and please do help me finding relevant articles,
I find indeed that since early days there have been sexual revolutions, not only in the sixties.
It names the time of Marquis the Sade, the Victorian era, the 1920s and then the last one the 1960s.

Are we in a new one now!? mmmm  that would be nice.
I found a few articles of 2011 that suggest that,  and last year the popularity of the book 50 shades of grey, says something.

Does it mean  that after a sexual revolution, we grow a little, evolve more in the set direction. That might be true in some ways, but i also think, i would be able to find articles that suggest a sexual repression in between those revolutions.

I think as human being beings we know when we are in a revolution, haha it feels good. But do we see ourselves to be in repression? probably not so clearly. We might think we have reasons or that we feel it very okay... So looking around me in society i do not see that euphoria yet of being in a revolution.  maybe i am still repressed and haven't see it truly happening.

Please count me in!
I vote for freedom! my freedom.

And you?











2 comments:

christopher said...

I certainly would not stand in your way...

hugs

Anonymous said...

Greetings! This is my 1st comment here so
I just wanted to give a quick shout out and tell you I genuinely
enjoy reading your posts. Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums
that deal with the same subjects? Thanks a lot!

Also visit my site; best registry cleaner for windows 7