Saturday, February 11, 2023

blogging

  I am sorry for my connections here that are NOT blogspot.com, i will delete them. As in  an attempt to always keep things simple. It is not that i do not like the other platforms, or even want to promote blogspot, haha that feels like a joke. But It is just that  i happen to be on blogspot, and no need to change things. That simplicity i think that is a bit of a character trait of mine.

It is like; that i throw out some stuff, bring something to the freestore, before i take something home with me. The freestore the  only store i set foot in beside the grocery store and oh yes the refillery.

Let's not talking about my housekeeping, i make more mess then i clean up. Well i clean on the surface but not enough beyond that. That reminds me, i will get out the broom at yoga's next wednesday. People there keep it fairly clean, no one get's paid for that, -we use we clean-. So i noticed the stairs is getting quite dirty/dusty woodchips etc. So my turn to clean up.

Haha me always wondering who i am, you could also see that as a joke. I am sitting here typing, half dressed for the outdoors, because my husband 13 years my senior is slower.

I still a fast 62 year old.

Yesterday i developed a stomach ache. Last time i had a stomach ache was in the ten hour flight to Holland,  on my last time 2019. I don't like flying, especially not long distance . Maybe partly because i seem unable to hide how i feel. The stewardess on that flight noticed my discomfort, it must read clearly on my face, my teachers,  my mother always said, how when i was happy i was totally happy  and when i was not, i was totally not. 

The stewardess quietly brought me a hot water bottle, to hold against my stomach, It does puzzle me how she knew. That bottle was a heaven send and she and i had never exchanged more then  a few words.

Those kind of people make the world a good place to be!

But me this character thing of mine, whatever you call it, i don't even know if the two are the same.  What i was trying to tell. Yesterday i started to feel nauseated in the afternoon sometime. At six when the sun was still bright and shining happily . I thought i climb up the hill here, and let that sun nourish me, a 15 min walk.  When i cam back my best friend phoned and i told her; not feeling good. And after the call. I just drop to the floor. haha no nothing super bad, but it is this thing that i  am not able to pretend ( for better or worse) I crawl to the bathroom,  to slap some toothpaste through my mouth, drop my clothes along the way, crawl to bed, and go to sleep curled up in fetal position. There was some conversation with the husband. I assume it is hard to understand for the bystander to see someone in such a pathetical state.  After a bit of fussing on my part i fell asleep,


And woke up good as ever this morning at 7 am, no later, or earlier then normal. Nothing nothing wrong with me.

Happy as ever.


5 comments:

Gardens at Waters East said...

Love all your comments today!

Bless said...

Glad you woke up feeling well! Hope whatever caused you to feel so badly yesterday wasn't anything serious. Sleep will often help the body to heal itself.

jozien said...

Thanks Gardens of Water East. And Bless, again yesterday i had a little ouchy, very different again. I keep sleeping it off indeed, that does always seem to work for me. But really? is this what being in my sixties means for me, going from one incident to the other?

Art said...

Glad you are better. Blogger/blogspot is simple. I like simple and it's the place I started to blog a few (or more) years ago, enjoying the simple formatting, images, etc. The content was the focus, not the layout. Distraction intervened and my writing went elsewhere and became less rewarding. Blogger is a dead product. Commentary indicates that no one actually works on or maintains the product at Google. Slowly I've been working on Wordpress because it seems no it's just something one needs to know; I dislike it.

jozien said...

Thank Art, yes so i stick with blogspot, till i die or i outlive it.