Tuesday, November 4, 2014

I don't get it

I was researching on-line, if i could wash my hair with only water...

Anyway the point here is; for a while now i have been wondering if the whole Internet experience will implode on us.

And you know what also disturbs me greatly; That Canada is now bombing things. They hit a truck. Well whoopeyding,. And what i don't understand is, do people really think that when you start throwing things, the people you are throwing things at are going to be all lovey and sweet to you or at best leave you alone?

To me it just doesn't make sense.

And then there is Jian Gomeshi. He is been fired now for something that occurred some ten years ago?

They way i wrote this, all three topics, ehhh i don't get my point across very clearly, i might add here when some clear words arise in me.

As always i love to hear your thoughts. Thank you.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Violence against women has no forgiveness period?

Personally, I think its a big deal and hope he is made accountable.

Anonymous said...

Bombing groups who displace peaceful people and cause violence is justified.

Brian said...

We are in a world of craziness and it will only get worse..
Times are changing two negatives are making a positive.. Seek solace in the wild places.. ;b

jozien said...

ehhh what if a women displaces peaceful people? What about the people who displaced the peaceful people in shipyards park in Whitehorse?
Oh dear i am being nasty, Brian should stay out of all this and will follow your advice, thx