Saturday, November 5, 2022

spruce cambium pancakes

  How much time is spend trying things out? I think people with computer skills they must be masters at it. I try a bit  most days, to figure out blogging again. I am slowly getting there.  I do feel i am forever trying things out, learning, but part of the reason is that i am very forgetful, sometimes i happened to read my own writing, and wonder; did i know that? that is awesome. Sometimes i will remember that i did figure something out in the past, but sometimes not

So often when i write, i have to check it out first, as in not to tell you any lies.

I have been collecting spruce cambium for a few years now.

This morning i made Spruce Cambium pancakes. I thought it was a thing, but now here researching it, I cannot find much  on the Internet that i can find, neither in my wild food books.

But this was my recipe, kind of, this morning

for two people

2 eggs, old milk,  1 part flour, 1 part cambium flour,  wild berries.

the pancakes did not hold together very good, the taste a bit strong, but with wild blackcurrant jam. it tasted very good.

When i say wild, i mean i gathered it here in the wild, not a bag of wild blueberries from the grocery store.




No comments: