Tuesday, November 1, 2022

How does blogging work?

 This morning i spend some time reading blogs, and trying to follow the ones i liked. First it was quite difficult to find active blogs. But once i started finding them,  one i liked i could not even comment, others i could not find  how to follow them. And what i have not looked at is how i get notification on my email when someone leaves a comment on my blog. That is possible right?

Updates on  my recent whinings;

 That what i want to get out of my system is a lot of whining. How funny, the joke as often being on me.

The deer are have been daily visitors, they have not eaten the raspberries yet, but they seem to enjoy the abundant roses, other berry bushes and a lot of dried fireweed.

I have not been bothered with more ghost commenters, hurray!

Still writing mostly for my self, somewhere on a blog i read a beautiful phrase about that. It comforts me that there are more writers like me; sitting there in the dark typing away  sending it out into the world.....


4 comments:

Sabine said...

Hi, you asked how to follow my blog.
I use this here: https://feedly.com for all the blogs I follow.
Don't get sidetracked into premium, you can stick to the free version.
There is a tutorial on how to set it up: https://blog.feedly.com/feedly-tutorial/
Good luck and thanks for your comment.
Enjoy the wild places!

jozien said...

thanks, i will check it out.

jozien said...

I figured it out, filled it out, and now wait and see?

MFH said...

Sometimes, when you click on the comment button, a "Subscribe" checkbox appers below and to the left of the COMMENT box. I see that doesn't happen on yours. I'll look further.