Sunday, February 5, 2023

The incredible healing power of the body

 10 days ago i  cut my finger. It was, to me, clearly related to a conversation i had just before. Painful stuff. a week later i again happened to be told a painful story, i cut my finger in the same spot, because  acap of dead skin was elevating from the tip of my finger. So! i tell myself  be aware when talking heavy duty life situations.

What does amazes me, how quickly it really healed. In 10 days time  a millimetre thick skin has grown over the wound  ( the wound 5 mm diameter, nothing big ) Normally  with similar cuts, i would keep nicking it, or accidentally ripping of the little cap of partly attached old skin. ( haha i hope i am not grossing you out.) Now it all is totally healed without  any pain  after the second time i cut it . What i am saying it even healed without pain. When there is pain we obviously are still bothering it.

Looking after it my way properly; protecting it, and letting it air at times, put a little homemade cream on it (beeswax, oil and i think arnica something foraged) but no extreme fuss. ...but maybe more fuss then you would? for sure my mom would not have fussed this way, and she was not prone to little accidents. she hardly ever was sick . She never fussed ( haha which also had two sides, but that is another story)

So what is that sweet spot for you? 

Yesterday unrelated to the little cut, I had a wonderful friend,  an ascended master of some type, come over and do a treatment. She gave me an hour plus foot reflexology, and some suggestions from maybe another realm.

 One of them was about digestion, so today i watch how i digest lives events.

hmmm the dog, do you remember the dog? Well the dog is still bothering us.

So what good does come out of all this? like as in digestion in our body, even if you eat hamburgers, white bread and and a sugary desert, some good will be in it.  But yes when that is your constant diet, constipation might be the only possibility of your body trying to deal with it.

I will give due attention to all troubles in my life.

The body, my life will be good/ is good and whole

I do believe in that. It is my experience.. In awe :) 


3 comments:

Bless said...

Our bodies do have incredible healing power. It's quite amazing when you think about it, isn't it?

Eileen T said...

I'm the opposite as I have always taken much longer than is usual to heal, even from minor cuts!

MFH said...

I tie a string on my finger to remind me of things. One of the things is to not cut my finger. ; - )