Saturday, March 19, 2022

The beauty of it all

Always in the end, my ponderings lead me to the realization that all is well.

Everybody has a place in this universe and all is connected.

And what you do,  what she/he does, is as good as what i do.  As it just is and makes us tick.

So i can only talk about what i do and experience, and  as i try to be aware what i do. There is always this darn typing here. I am thinking of just writing on paper totally just for myself, where as  even those scribbles do still ripple out in that universe, yes?

Joy joy, i really have nothing to add

 And thereI was going to point out where our ways seem erroneous. As in solar power in general, what a farce. To me yes solar power has a purpose, imagine you live of the grid, and now a few times a year you can grind your wheat by electrical means, or watch a movie one evening. How glorious is that? But here for us, more electricity, really? Or as in agriculture, to eat oranges from Calefornia, while i live in a forest full of vitamin C.

As i look up , the sun is just now hitting yo-yo peak. There is my vitamin D, i do not need it to be added to milk.

whoa we have 12 hours + of sun a day again!